Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 January 2014

Ann Marie Crabbe - it's Your BIRTHDAY in Dhaka!

So BECAUSE it's my MOM's birthday I went 
searching for the best 
POINSETTIA I could find.

WHAT LAUREN!?! 
Yup, that's right. 
My mom is BIG into flowers and well, she was always
the one to buy POINSETTIAS for Christmas
(even though my dad hated it)
and HERE they GROW WILD AND FREE and 
ALL YEAR LONG!
Boom.

So let the adventure BEGIN!

Starts by the side of the street nursery.

Errr, those don't look like poinsettia...

Red or pink...I forget?


BOOM - spot ONE!

Ohhh - ahhhh!

MOM check it out, this one is HUGE!
This puts the ones we bought at Loblaws in CANADA to shame

Opps, wrong plant...thought I was taking a picture with the
red poinsettias...brilliant Lauren!

And well, this is just PRETTY!

And these guys are read but errr, not what I think.
Right mom?

BINGO!

The BIGGEST poinsettia I have ever seen in my LIFE!

Need a pot? Or four?

Again, these things are everywhere at EVERY outdoor nursery!

No, I did not look weird taking a photo of myself with a flower.
The man who owned the nursery thought I was nuts...clearly!

This is how much I love you mom, I bought a soy cappuccino
and thought of you.


CHEERS TO ANN MARIE CRABBE 
(a.k.a. mom)
who is turning...
(how old are you turning anyways?)
...50 YEARS OLD TODAY!!!
(and if older, then heck - you don't look a DAY over fifty!)

Love you lots and hope you have a good day!
(and yes, that was me who called at 1a.m. in the morning, forgetting
 about the time difference - OPPSIE!)
Luv
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive