Total Pageviews

Monday 6 January 2014

8 Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) .

I know, impossible right?
HOW CAN I WORKOUT for less time and STILL GET IN SHAPE?
I don't get it either but it WORKS!
What is the definition?

High-intensity interval training (HIIT) describes any workout that alternates between intense bursts of activity and fixed periods of less-intense activity or even complete rest.

1. Efficient
2. Burn More Fat
3. Healthier Heart
4.  No Equipment Necessary
5. Lose Weight, Not Muscle
6. Increase Metabolism
7.  Do It Anywhere
8. Challenging


If you want more information about this way of training

(because frankly, I didn't believe it 

myself go READ the explanations at this LINK;

And of course, let me be the GUINEA PIG!

Month of  JAN I will be doing FAST and INTENSE but shorter workouts in 

the morning before and after school.

KEEP YOU POSTED on how it works out for me!

Ugh!

I hate New Years Resolutions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive