Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 January 2014

It Happened Again...Co-TEACHING!

I love co-teaching...especially when it means I get to LEARN with the kids
(so really, its not co-teaching but shhhhh! Don't
tell me CO-TEACHER that - hahahha!)


One of the newest staff members of the Humanities Department - MARK!


What is he doing other than VANDALIZING a school table?


Teaching the students about SCALE and why it's important we use it.
(Can that table fit on the piece of paper? NOPE, so we need to use a scale
to show things IN REAL LIFE on paper - Ohhhh!)


I promise we WERE co-teaching...I was just getting distracted with the
idea of TAKING PHOTOS of the students....


...and of course, MYSELF!
Who is that handsome devil  - Oh wait!
IT'S ME!

Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive