Total Pageviews

Friday 10 January 2014

The Last Accident...Hopefully.

UGH!

Just when you think you are an EXPERT biker...you
crash into a RICKSHAW driver head on and well, even though
he is on the wrong side of the road coming straight at you - you
somehow don't see him???

UGH - Don't ask!

I'm not sure how it happened either! But it certainly did happen make no mistake!
My bike is under repair, my body has taken a week to heal and my little soul is still
afraid to get back on the bike...WIMP is right!

I hate to write posts like this, more so because it's plain dumb, embarrassing and well
eating humble pie isn't my pie of choice...

...HOWEVER... 

I NEED TO LEARN FROM THESE DUMB MISTAKES and to
remind myself (and others) to KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO
THIS HEAD post likes this are necessary!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pretty please, no matter how many years it takes, feel free
to remind me how much of a bird brain I am.....really!You officially have my permission...




Thank goodness only onetof my tworings got crushed and cut off circulation to my hand. 
All I could think of at the time was... they better  replace the ring they're cutting off with those
 pliers? 


Two stitches inside, five on top...and I thought I didn't need stitches in the first place!
Thank goodness for tall friends with good
heads on their shoulders!
Shesssssh - when did I become such a rookie? 



Just another bruise that "magical" appeared out of no where...ugh!


















And this picture Lauren? Please, your ankle is BARELY swollen - pffft!
What A BABY!
Forget it! Put away your violins because this so called "crash" got ain't worth the
pity party!
(next time show more blood, guts and SWELLING then maybe a song will be played for you)

Lesson learnt.
Case closed.
Nighty - night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive