Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Have a Bad Day?

This week was full of not just ONE but TWO bad days.
Why?


From the moment you wake up, cramming in work that needs to get done,
 bombarded with question the moment you arrive at school,
lessons PACKED with noise/learning/technical problems, more questions and 
A BIG FAT MESS!


 It gets to the point where you've reached your full capacity, you've gone too far,
 your brain stops working because it's passed the point of thinking.
It's past the point of making rational decisions.
It's over stimulated to the max, running of coffee fumes and still, you are pushing it
to think a mile a minute;
this is called going into seizure
(or at least it feels like that sometimes)



That's when I SNAPPED!
Not just once, 
TWICE!
Of course, this was only in front of myself and another colleague 
and
he just watched as I lost by cool, 
said a load of bad words that should never be said,
 and walked off without a "thank you" or "sorry" or "I'm just crazy!"
Five minutes later, I'm shamefully writing
an e-mail of apology....kicking myself for not being better.

HIS RESPONSE?
I had to share;



"No, you should not be a teacher, because you are a SUPERTEACHER!

Wear the cape tomorrow to remind yourself.

Being a Superteacher does not mean you are good at every bit of paper work that comes your way but it does mean the kids like and/or respect you, they learn things from being around you and they become better people because they met you."


I cried a little...OF COURSE!
HAH!

Have a good week you LOT cause my week is almost DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive