Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 January 2014

I say hello to Canada everyday...

Found an old-school map of Canada in a cupboard at school.
It's the first thing I see when leaving for work in the morning
and the first thing I see when coming home.


Guess what it's called?
"Canada and the World"
Can you believe that? What happened to Canadians being humble, eh?
I  just love it because it makes me feel like I see or talk to 
people from back home every day.
(insert crazy lady icon)
BAHAHAHAH!!!
And you guys thought I forgot about you, DIDN'T YOU!?!
NOT A CHANCE!


You LOT are stuck with me...
and my terrible-can't-open-my-eyes-selfie-shots!

*UGH*

Miss you ALL very much but saying "hi" every morning & night helps!
Have a good week Monday morning workers!
Luv
Ms.Wells

P.S. Hate bragging but already got a HEAD START on you guys- 
one day closer to the weekend - Mouhahahahhaha! 
P.P.S. Some thing don't change; yes, every things a competition.
Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive