Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 July 2014

Everything is as it should be in the world (a.k.a. Germany WON!)

Nothing like finding an empty bar with
the best seats in the house
on 
WORLD CUP FOOTBALL FINAL DAY!
(gotta love Calgarians for their lack of interest - Hah)

Ohhhhh stop!
You really can't blame Canadians for not being interested in football - 
we didn't even have a team to cheer for, right?
Of course - I'm right.
Although that didn't stop me and my Dah.

GERMANY I have been with you ALL the way.


Been wearing this dang thing for a WHILE now....not the 
best accessory but MAN oh MAN!
Am I ever proud
to have not cut it off!


One o'clock in the afternoon - vodka and pomegranate?
Don't mind if I dooooo!


And of course, we won.....knew they could DO IT!


*sigh
Like I said.
All is right in the world for the next 24 hours ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive