Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Ev and Lo - Late Birthday Wishes


This is a picture of my and my little brother Everett.
We used to play all sorts of games together,
(most of them Everett would love to forget)
games like;
Horsey
House
Pregnant People
(don't ask but it involved lots of pillow stuffing)
Dog
Babysitter
etc.

As he got older, he was harder to boss around but still he continued to play these
silly-girlie games with me until one day, David
(my second eldest brother)
took him away from one of our games and said
"Ev, come'on it's time you learnt how to play catch..."
And that was that.

The point of this story?
Even though Everett no longer plays these silly games with me 
he is one of first people I can go and talk to about
stupid/girlie things and feel comfortable and important because he listens so well!
BLESS HIM, I KNOW!

Ev, I love you.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday - I'm sure damn happy
you were born.
Luv,
Lo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive