Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 August 2014

The Nicest Thing I Can Do For Myself?

I need to start practicing how to say this word -

NO! (or non-non in french)

Why?

Well here are 5 reasons that I think are pretty good -

#1 - Need a little headspace? Skip happy hour.
(and save a little bit of cash too, double boom!)

#2 - Feeling physically exhausted? Give yourself the night off. 
(Gulp - this is reeeeally hard for moi)

#3 Can't hear yourself think? Create your "cave." 
(I have two caves to be honest - Bahhahahah!)

#4 Had a rough week? Take a personal Friday night. (I am truly a culprit of this one...and thus explains why my social life suffers tremendously at times - OPPS!)

#5 Just not in the mood? Simply say "no."
(Really? Naww - you're just kidding, tell the truth? Impossible! Alright - alright, I'll try it! Sheesh! Don't get you nickers in a knot!)

Conclusion?
There are five times you should NOT listen to inner desire to please others and, instead, listen for what will make you happy.

Okay - thanks. 
Giving it a try, starting tomorrow....gotta get some work done first!
BAH - hahahhahaha!

If you want to read the entire article that was given to me by a dear friend 
(THANKS SHAZZA!) then please, go to the following website - 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/when-to-say-no_n_5651691.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive