Total Pageviews

Sunday 31 August 2014

Who Runs The Show Around Here? Not me, cats!

Been a while since I have been blogging because let's face it - 
SCHOOL IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE!

But I finally, kinda, a little, feel like I have two feet on the ground...?
Okay, maybe not - perhaps just one foot, and perhaps just the toes.

UGH!

Regardless, still playing tennis HARD every weekend and guess
what little animal thought it would be okay to 

LAY ON TOP OF MY IMPORTANT LAPTOP?!?!

Friggin' cats.

Gotta luv'em - gotta hate'em.


Excuse me, do you have flees?



Well don't let me stop you....just keep scratching why don't you?


Ugh!


Now you are bathing? 


REALLY!?!?!?!


My poor FRIGGIN laptop....ugh!


Yeah - yeah.

Don't look at me with those eyes.

Just another day in the Desh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive