Total Pageviews

Friday 7 November 2014

Little Brothers:Do you need one? I can share - Hah!

When did my little brother get smarter than me?
(Wait, don't answer that. Let's try again)

When did my little brother become so wise, far beyond his 27 years?
(At least I think he is 27 now, maybe it's 28?) 
Hahahha!

Like most people who live and work away from home,
you can sometimes feel a little out-of-place

AND

a little unsure of where you really do, belong...
(Very confusing for me right now, but we'll  get into that later)

Whenever I have moments like these
(Where I doubt who I am, where I belong, do I fit anywhere anymore?)

I just look at something Everett sent me 
months ago....


See Lo, you fit.

Missing you Ev, missing you family and missing my home.

Canada.

*sigh
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive