Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 November 2014

Take Me Out to A Ball Game...and then the Aquarium?

 This is why I miss my friend Erin and Lynn

"EXCUSE ME? You love the Blue Jays more than me?"

Friends for life with the people behind us.


Erin making friends WHERE-EVER she goes - Hah!


Lynn makes friends with Cider...my kind of girl!
Nuff said!


BEHOLD - the glorious Toronto CN Tower.

Boom.


A clown wearing clown pants on a very hot day - reminds me of Dhaka.
Love the HEAT!


Things to eat at a baseball game...


...yes, those ARE cherries and they are delicious!


You can never get enough shots of that tower, eh?


And that is a WRAP people...now on to the aquarium!


(I think it's almost prettier with no one on it, eh?)


Yeah - yeah we get it Lauren!
It's a tall tower....shesssh!


Wow, someone REALLY likes the CN Tower....


I love Erin's face in this picture...what do you mean I can't get IN the pool with them?
Kidding*


Happy smiles for photo~!


And that is why I am afraid of swimming in the ocean, yo!


That is just scary, word.


This was my FAVOURITE part of the whole aquarium thing.


The JELLIES!!!!


I will name this one Norman....


...and this one Steward....


...and this one Malinda....


...and this one Fanny....no wait. 
THAT'S ERIN!!!


Good times, great oldies.
Let's do it all over again next summer?

But this time, 
don't lose your freaking WALLET Lauren!

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive