Total Pageviews

Friday 16 January 2015

Life Is Good...I Hope


Leaving for my first big job fair....


...it all feels like a blurrrrr.


Just gotta keep my eyes and ears open.


OPEN LAUREN! Eyes, open! Jeeeeez.


Nervous? 
YES!
Why? 
Not sure.

1) Do I love being a teacher? 
Yup-Yup-YUP!
2) Do I have room for improvements?
OHHHH yeah!
3) Am I excited about those improvements? Excited about learning more and getting better?
HOLY COW YESSS!

So why are you so worried Lauren?


I don't know - I just am.

It feels like I am standing above this dazzling sky of stars.
I can't close my eyes because its so beautiful.
But I also want to look away.
I am anxious because I know at any moment a star
will start falling, coming towards me with the new plan...
Not like a gun shot or shooting start that will blow my brains out.
A wonderful shooting star that will appear suddenly but magically bring 
my new future, right to my feet. 

Boom.

That star is the new adventure, the new land, and new life
that I will be leading for the next few years.

(Gulp)

Change is a little scary sometimes... even if its a dazzling shooting star.

Will keep you posted.

(smiling)*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive