Total Pageviews

Monday 19 January 2015

Ohhh the people you will meet...


Sometimes the generosity of people astounds me.

During the break, I spent Christmas in la Dhaka and therefore, didn't
get to experience the whole "with family for Christmas time"...

...really, it wasn't soooo bad.

Regardless, 
this week when I went back to school,
a student delivered a package to me.
It was a present from two teachers who used to be here, 
now away in Luxembourg.

THEY THOUGHT OF ME AND PASSED ALONG A GIFT!


Here is the proof!

Its moments like this where I feel so lucky.
I was so shocked and overwhelmed that it took everything in me not to,
BAWL in front of this poor student.
(He was just the messenger for goodness sakes)


I could have had received a letter, a card, or even a sticker and I would have been happy.

The thought was all that mattered.
How on earth did two people
remember to think of me during their holiday in NEW YORK
(of all places)
was beyond me...

BEN and HELEN you are too dang thoughtful
and
my heart cannot take it.

Thank you.

So much.

Luv

Lozza 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive