Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 April 2015

Baby Blues? Have some dessert.


Look at that sky, right?


Or that blue crystal water?
Stunning, isn' it?


You know what else is remarkable?


This guy....and no, I am not talking about the tall white man dressed like Johnny Cash.


I have never been with a baby that is so DANG happy...all the time!


Okay, maybe not in that photo because I stunned her with my lens.


BUT LOOK
even in this shot she was coo-ing like an angel.
EVEN
 with crazy-clown-pants-lady-Ms.Wellz-in-charge.

WHOA.

Impressive, right?

BUT

What do you do when you have no baby around?

No giggles?

No coo-ing?

No baby to share with strangers who just find her so adorable they 
have to hold her 
(pssst - that is called stealing fyi)


You buy dessert....


...and A LOT of it.

Don't mind if I doooooo~!


I'll take the one on the left, it's bigger.


Chocolate MUD pie always makes me smile when I got no baby around...yum!


 Bon appétit!

p.s. Mia, wish you were here today.
(insert sad face)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive