Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 April 2015

Where Am I? Where Is My Pineapple? How Long Until I Can See My Sister?

I swear I was JUST eating a pineapple...

 ...sitting on my hippie blanket...

(thanks Shazza~!)

 ...soaking up some vitamin D, on the beach....


...when suddenly I find myself back in Dhaka.
But hold on a second...


...this is NOT how I left it - right?

What is this PLACE?

Where am I?


More importantly, how long do I have to stay?

The countdown is on.

1-2-3-4-I-love-you-more-family, home, summer, friends, Rhiannon.

(What do you say to that LITTLE SISTA!?!)

Countdown to the summer holidays but more importantly
to seeing friendly faces is ON...like donkey KONG.

Yes-yes of course I will.

Finish what you started Lauren and finish it better than you started.

(Followed by an intense Lauren Wells look)

Indeed.

I intend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive