Total Pageviews

Friday 31 July 2015

Men Dreaming of Kids - WHO EVER THOUGHT!?!

This is Vinnie.
Vinnie is an old, dear, hilarious, rowing friend whom I have not seen 
since 2009.... perhaps longer?
I can't remember.
Anywho, 
RANDOMELY
we met outside a coffee/pastry place in Ottawa
but he had

TWO KIDS!
LOOOOOOOVE it!

This is VINNIE the "Dad"
changing diapers in the middle of a "patio-restaurant"
(Really, it's a friggin parking-lot but who cares right?)
and I was forever stunned, impressed and utterly giddy with excitement.

WHY?

Because I witnessed a 
rower turn husband, 
a husband become a father, 
and a father turn into a BOSS.

This Dad knows how to change diapers in a parking lot like a BOSS!


And all I can say is "Wow"


Wow because a lot of my friends have gotten married, have had babies and 
the transformation is incredible.

WHY?

Because someone like Vinnie has 
completely changed and yet, he laughed once and the "old" Vinnie was back.

Time doesn't really change people, yet it can improve them.



Again, case in point.


Love your work Vinnie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive