Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Trying to Get Back in Biking Shape (a.k.a. Tina killed me)


No where on this sign does it say how much longer 
my bike ride will...not helpful!



But gosh-darn-it, I love this little Bee-of-a-bike!


Braveheart would be proud of this face.


Roads aren't as smooth and gentille as I remember.


Next ride is with THIS guy...died, twice!


She is SUPER fast on the downhills and I feel like one of those
"hot-dog" dog's trying to catch up with her but 
I have NO LEGS!


Angry face.
(Again, Braveheart would be proud!)


Then there was THIS awesome morning ride...


...nice view, eh?


Ohhh well, back to the road for some steep decents and more climbs before getting home.
And really, that is as far as my bike-lingo-talk goes.

So...yeah.




1 comment:

  1. Hanoi is flat......sort of. So is Brussels........sort of.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive