Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 August 2015

I Want to Ride My Bicycle, I Want to Ride My Bike...

Me and my bike 
have been spending a lot of time together.
We ride to school together.
We train together.
We even ride the elevator together...


...even when there is not enough room for both of us.

Sigh*

To sum up?
I love my bike.



(Although I realize its still the honeymoon phase,
don't worry, I know there are hard times ahead.
Example?
It looks like its gonna rain and this little guy is no
good on slippery and slick surfaces - ugggh!)


Oh WELL!
For now, I am THRILLED to be back on a bike everyday!

"I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle, 
I want to ride it where I like"


p.s. Wearing my most elegant and trendy HARVARD jersey!

Bahahahhah!

Milles fois merciiiii Marc&Tonia ;-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive