Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 August 2015

Things I Miss and Really Appreciate

Okay -okay.
I know what you are thinking.

You miss the bridge or the white behind of someone?


I miss BOTH!
(If you can believe it, both white butt and red bridge)


Why?


Because it belongs to this lovely lady...okay, maybe look at the smiling face below.
BAH-Hah!


One of my last afternoons in Wakefield, Quebec was spent sitting on rock,
in the sunshine,
reading my book,
talking with Tina,
people watching, 
wading in cool, dark, bridge waters
and of course,
listening to Quebecois French.

Tee-hee.


Ahhhhh - heaven!


There is that BUTT picture AGAIN!
For PETE's SAKE Tina...move your delightful butt, would you?!?
(It can't ALWAYS be about you Tina!)


Tsk-tsk!
What would Rhiannon say about this photo?
What would she say about this swimming spot?
What would she say about jumping off the bridge? 


She WOULD love this place.
And probably jump more than once off the bridge...although she does
like watching things splash into water rather than herself
being the "splash" in the water.



Like I said, this really is a little piece of heaven...


...and this is me ferociously trying not to cry.
Epic fail.
But we didn't get the crying bit on camera.
(Thank GAWD. Pretty sure you can all use your imagination!)

So...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive