Total Pageviews

Monday 14 September 2015

From Purchase to Consumption: She's a Fruit Eater (former ManEater)

Good question!
How DOES a fruit get from the fruit market to my belly?
So glad you asked.

ET VOILA, ça commence~!


Which one?
Tough choice.


The place.
The faces.
The pressure is extreme.


Fruit picked but now...which one to eat?


I CHOOSE YOU!


The death of a...what's this fruit called again?

Sigh*

I already forgot. 


Whatever!
Do I really have to KNOW the name of the fruit I am ingesting?
Hmmmmmmmm.
Debatable.


Too excited.
Just starting eating, just start eating.
A taste of heaven that definitely REQUIRES a good amount of work.
(Sooo many dang SEEDS!)


And...?


TASTE BUDS SCREAMING

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I know-I know-I know
I want you, WANT YOU!"


Best idea EVER!
(By accident, of course...I found a spoon from my family.
It's Sam-O or Malcolm's favourite spoon)

OPPS!
CLEPTO auntie Lolo.

Worst Aunt ever.
Sigh*


Take some time to reflect with some tea?
Liquorice tea?

Sold.


Good day.
Great story.
Tell it again Lauren.
(Please don't)

So...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive