Total Pageviews

Friday 11 September 2015

Typical Saturday Run in the Jungle

It started with a "Happy Birthday" song in English.

As all good runs should.


(She was also very particular about these bracelets, could not stop playing with them!)

Start with a hill?
Why not!


Get to the top ONLY for the view of course.


Ahhhhhh, a little moment of HEAVEN!


Ahhh CRAP!
I just got PASSED, for PETE's SAKE LAUREN!
FOCUS on the running LESS on the photos.

(Shesssssh)


Adam is actually one of the nicest running partners...although pretty sure he LOVED
getting so far ahead of me.

BLASTED!


The of COURSE I get lost....only for a brief moment.


MOM - it's okay!
I found the pathway again.

IT's THIS WAY~!


Everybody look to the left.


Everybody look to the right.
Great views on either side.

Why not stop and take a picture?


Boom.

Just when I wish I had a single rowing shell....look at that water.


Again, I HAD to stop and take a picture of that.

"Only living statue/door/house/thingy in N.Y"

(Simon and Garfunkel reference, no biggy)


OHHHH for goodness sakes LO!
Where the HECK is your partner????


BINGO!
I found him, still ahead and taking more distance.
DANG.
Alright, I gotta run 
(literally)
need to STOP taking photos and catch-up!
(This would also be my only ride home so umm, yeah. Move you BUTT Lauren!)


Like I said, typical run with Lauren in the jungle.

Just call me Jane.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive