Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 December 2015

This Happens When You Ask a Grade 6 Student To...


So, every Thursday we have a 
WEIRD - WACKY - GROSS (because gross is cool) - FACTS

SCIENCE DAY!

We asked our students to make the 
"grossest" 
organism they could think if with coloured plasticine.

Ummmm.

Yeah.

This is what we got.


Absolutely the grossest thing I have ever seen.
(Also looks like a primate....? Aren't we related to primates? Ew. Gross)


I always knew mushrooms were gross.


That kinda looks like one of my old boyfriends.
(And yes, he definitely was weird - gross! Nailed it kids!)



That is just scary, not gross.


I jumped when I saw this.
It startled me because I startle easy but also because I 
THOUGHT
it was real.


Explain your thinking!


Grade 6 students are funny.
Period.


This one I believe came in second....
...so then who ONE the competition?
(because everything in life is a competition, remember?)


THE WINNER....errr, what is that?!?


I have NO idea but man, is it EVER gross!


Yup. They win!


Just a typical Thursday homeroom activity.

Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive