Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Mission Impossible: Exercising at the Cottage with Dylan the Dog

Back on the Wildcat and DAAAAaaaaaang, 
does it ever feel good!!!

Why good?
It's the one place in the world,
where I can actually get "bored"

There's nothing really to do.
Okay-okay, not N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

What does doing "nothing" refer to at the Wells'sss cottage?
Reading.
Sleeping.
Exercising.
Making food for family.
Reading some more.
Naping.
Making food again for family and cleaning-up.
Back to reading.
Yoga or stretching.
Reading but this time in bed.
Snoring by 9:30 p.m. which is when it gets dark around here.

So this morning,
I tried very hard to be productive but THIS guy got in the way.
This is Dylan, Dylan the dog.


He looks cute and cuddly but MAN OH MAN...distracting as H***!


It started off okay and then...



...I couldn't help myself.
I JUST HAD TO PET HIM!!!
He is too cute.
But I also needed to get my circuit in for the day so, 
I distracted Dylan with a ginger break cookie thrown into the lake
(Brilliant plan Lauren, sheer brilliance!)
and just as I was about to start...


DYALN is BACK!
And this time with a vengeance.


He would not stop KISSING me and licking me, ewwww!


So gross but it KINDA feels good.
Just a little?
Yeah, well.
I am weird.


Sigh*

It's hard to be loved so much, right?
Clearly!


Cuz who WOULDN'T love this face?

*crickets*

Awkward silence.

So...yeah.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive