Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 July 2016

What lifts YOU Up?

What lifts YOU up?

I have plenty of bad days.
So what do I do when I need a little pick-me up?

Well, duh!
I ask for some of the following..

A kiss.


...or perhaps a fresh coconut?


When I wake up on
 the wrong side of the bed
(literally)
I ask for at least one sweet smile
 to go with my morning coffee.


(I also have more than one coffee
and so when I look in the mirror I see more than one smile!
That ALWAYS seems to help)


Clearly, some people prefers 
donuts to smiles with 
their coffee.

(Nice one dad!) 


But really, 
a kiss always seems to do the trick.
Why?


Well, why not?
Sweet.
Fun.
Exciting and
full of freshly pressed coffee breath taste.


Whaaaaat!?!
Yes, I said it.
Coffee breath kisses are the BEST!


Okay, fine.
Maybe not everyone likes kisses with coffee breath.
Sheeeesh!

What lifts YOU up?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive