Total Pageviews

Monday 8 August 2016

This Guy - So OLD!!!

Everett Robert Wells, it's your birthday.

Which kinda means, I gotta embarrass you a little?

No?!?

You were my little "Evie" from the beginning.


Which you didn't always love 
because that meant you had to play games like
 "horsie" and "dress-up"


But despite all that trauma, you still grew up loving your older, wiser, gorgeous, etc., sister...


And even came to VISIT her in the Desh!!!


Coffee tasting in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Why?
WHY NOT!?!


And nothing really says "I love you" like a good memory of 
Go-Cart riding with your sister.

Bangladeshi go carts are SUPER safe.
(Only three people were lost that day on the track, including Peter's pride!)


No matter what, you have always been gifted little brother.


Gifted because you were NEVER actually little.


Gifted because whatever you did?
You did it with your own style, your own way...even your OWN special nickname.
"SPI-Daaaah Wells"


Although there were time you copied me, naturally of course!!!
(Clearly you saw me as a hero thus why you copied the amazing-shaggy-mop look from older sis!)


So to sum up?

 Dear Everett,

Happy birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day.
Every year you get older and can't help but think
"Damn it, my little brother keeps getting older 
(which means I am old)
but also
he is gonna be one of those people, a man that I 
will really admire and eventually look up to...

But that is only when you get REALLY OLD!
Until  that day?
You are just my little baby brother.

(Who I might occasionally turn to for advice - BAH-HAHHA!)

Love you,
Lo

1 comment:

Blog Archive