Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 November 2015

Need Inspiration? I Have THE Answer: paint with little people.

Looking for some new inspiration to tickle your thoughts?
Make some small connections spark!?!
Then just,
PICK A PARK!
(Tee-hee that rhymed)

Any park on a Sunday afternoon in Hanoi, Vietnam and...

...PAINT (like a BOSS!)



Where are the kids?


Ohhhh, right.
THERE THEY ARE.


This kid was all business.
No party.
Just business.


He was on a mission to paint.
And no, was definitely NOT impressed when he had to stop
and take a photo for his dad...and well FOR ME! 


It started off badly with this kid.
First he picked the same animal as me, the trusted and delightful cow.
(Fine, I can handle that...although there were so MANY others he 
could have chosen from but again, that's fine.)

THEN
he picked the same colour scheme as me,
(Taking all my blue paint. Well that, I just could not handle)

AND THEN FINALLY,
he made spots for his cow with all MY blue paint.
Of course it looked more awesome than MY COW
which made me really upset.
Ten times better than my cow to be exact.
No, I am not exaggerating.
(Proof in photo below)

Argh. 
Why didn't I think of SPOTS!?! 
Sigh* 
Always a competition.


Sheer brilliance with those DANG spots!
Well played doode, well played. 


Like I said, this kid was all business every time I looked over at him....


HOWEVER
he definitely liked and used the colour PINK often so from that we can infer,
he definitely knows how to have fun and party.
(Maybe my painting skills scared him? No, not my intensity. MY SKILLS~!
Or maybe it was my beauty? Most likely the ladder
Double sigh*
Hard to be so talented and ridiculously good-looking)




Sunset with a florescent mosaic of colours, chaos and kids...MAGIC!



So...yeah.
What  you do today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive